11 Feb Deciding When to Embrace the Power of PIM Software
Boss Magaziness article was released on February 9, 2024
In the intricate landscape of business management, the decision to adopt a Product Information Management (PIM) system becomes a pivotal one, especially for startups.
While the benefits of PIM are apparent, timing is crucial for optimizing return on investment. Implementing a system too early may lead to unnecessary resource allocation, while waiting too long can result in inefficiencies.
- High Volume of Products
- Abundance of Customer Information
- Utilization of Multiple Marketing/Sales Channels
- Involvement in Product Relationships
- Dynamic Product Range
- Collaboration with Multiple Suppliers
- Multiple Sources for Product Data
- High Rate of Product Returns
- Multilingual Operations