25 Feb 5 Ways an E-Commerce Strategy Can Strengthen a Distributor’s Playbook
While e-commerce platforms and marketplaces aren’t new, the pandemic is fueling the need for distributors to take a harder look at them. The latest MDM webcast featured Zoro’s Tracy Buelow breaking down how distributors can have a successful presence online.
- Successful e-commerce partnerships require ongoing investments from distributors in order to be successful.
- Contrary to popular belief, e-commerce platforms don’t cannibalize distributors’ existing customer bases.
- E-commerce platforms bring the customers to companies,
- E-commerce companies are also able to generate product and ordering analytics that most smaller companies previously were not able to access.
- E-commerce has also illuminated the need to understand minimum advertised price (MAP),