04 Oct 5 Ways EDI is Streamlining Supply Chain Operations
Posted at 13:10h in Partner Connect
Descartes’ article was released on September 21, 2023
- EDI eliminates the need for manual data entry by automating the exchange of business documents.
- EDI minimizes the risk of errors associated with manual data entry.
- EDI enables real-time or near-real-time communication between trading partners.
- EDI eliminates the need for physical documents, such as printed purchase orders and invoices
- EDI provides real-time visibility into the status of orders, shipments, and inventory levels.